Saturday, July 18, 2015

Quick pick me up

Today for a quick pick me up, I'm enjoying one of these:



Isn't it a pretty looking drink?

It takes me about 10 seconds to prepare, unlike some of the smoothies I enjoy, but it does the trick and I really enjoy it!  


You can hardly call this a recipe, but here it is:

1 oz of Ningxia Red (half of the packet) in the bottom of the glass
3 drops of Slique Essence (give or take)
top up glass with purified water. 

It looks like tomato juice, but it's just slightly sweet, and very, very mild.  

It's a real thirst quencher for me, and I love sipping on this in an afternoon slump.

You could absolutely use the full 2 oz of Ningxia Red for a bigger boost, but I do well with 1 oz, and I like to share with my furs. :)


I generally save the remainder of the Ningxia either for the next day, or I share it with my furbabies.  
I must admit Brewster hasn't developed a taste for it, but if I syringe it in his mouth he takes it with no problem.  It's another thing I do several times weekly to help keep him functioning at his best at his ripe old age of 12....going on 2 some days.  


This old man thinks he's still a pup when he's feeling good. 

Click HERE to read more about Ningxia Red on the Young Living site.

Or visit the Ningxia Red site itself HERE.

Have you ever tried Ningxia Red?  
If so, do you prefer to shoot it straight, or take it in some water and sip it?

The Premium Starter kit comes with two 2 oz pouches of Ningxia Red to sample, and I highly recommend you try it if you haven't already! 


I am a Young Living Independent Distributor, which means I buy my essential oils at the wholesale price rather than the retail price.  I save 24% off retail, receive discounted shipping, and can earn free products through the Essential Rewards program as well as the ability to earn commissions. 

If you would like to become an Independent Distributor, I would love to sponsor you!  
You can click HERE and enter 2066298 in the “Sponsor  and Enroller ID” boxes. 
I am always happy to answer any questions!  




No comments:

Post a Comment