Saturday, July 11, 2015

A review of Valor II and Peace & Calming II


I wanted to take the time today to provide a quick review of the brand new blends Valor II and Peace & Calming II.

While Valor and P&C are out of stock, Young Living has formulated these two blends to help us get by until they are back in stock.  Having said that, Valor II and P&C II are not going anywhere, they are two new blends that will stick around.  (And I'm pretty happy about that!)


For starters they have these fancy new labels that have a clear window in them, so you can see the level of the oil inside.  It's a feature I really like.   From what I can tell, they are moving to these new labels for other oils as well, among them juniper, and grapefruit.  I imagine likely the whole line is going this way. 

**It's important to note for Canadians that these two new blends are only available on the NFR US order form.  You won't find them in the OTG Canada listings.   They are currently only available in the 5 mL sizes.




Now to review Valor vs Valor II.  

I am absolutley IN LOVE with the original Valor, and I can't imagine life without it.  However, since I can't order it at this time, I'm really grateful for Valor II.  I do prefer the scent of original Valor, but I also like the scent of Valor II.  

I do find Valor II  helps me feel balanced every bit as well as the original Valor, so that's a WIN!








As for P&C vs P&C II....I find them remarkably similar in scent.  I haven't had a chance to use the Peace and Calming II yet, so I can't comment directly as to the effects, but I find the scent very similar, and just as soothing.  
If anything, I may prefer the scent of the new blend slightly better!  




All in all, once the original blends are back in stock I will be really grateful to be able to order them again, but I'm really glad that they will be keeping these two, becuase I'm really fond of them both.  Like I said, I think I might even prefer the scent of this Peace and Calming II.  In a way, it's great that they are available in the NFR order, becuase as a Canadian, no matter whether I'm placing a Canadian order, or a US order, I will be able to get my hands on some Valor and Peace and Calming, which are two blends I use very regularly! 

I hope this review was helpful!   I'd love to hear anyone chime with their thoughts on these two new blends from Young Living.


I am a Young Living Independent Distributor, which means I buy my essential oils at the wholesale price rather than the retail price. I save 24% off retail, receive discounted shipping, and can earn free products through the Essential Rewards program as well as the ability to earn commissions. 

If you would like to become an Independent Distributor, I would love to sponsor you!  You can click HERE and enter 2066298 in the “Sponsor  and Enroller ID” boxes. 
I am always happy to answer any questions!  
Email me at thepureoil@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment