Thursday, July 2, 2015

Changing pace


Our family was up in Tobermory for a week in June, we go there every year, and it's everyone's favourite week, every year.  

This year I couldn't leave behind my oils, and I was soooo excited to use them while we were away!  

On one particular day, we had a full day of fun that included some time at Dunks Bay (if you know this area you'll know that Dunks is COLD at the best of times, and in early June this year it was FRIGID!!!)  I was wishing we'd brought drinks to chill in the water! lol 

After an afternoon full of doing things like this:




and this...


...more of this...


...and even some of this!


Some were looking at me like this...
She was ready to come home to the cottage.  Boy the dogs slept well that evening and night!



When we got back to the cottage it was time for me to make dinner, and after we ate  we enjoyed the lovely scent of Sacred Mountain while watching the sun set.  



Sacred Mountain is one of my favourite scents to diffuse and wear like a perfume as well, but it is even better smelling at the cottage!!!

Sacred Mountain is available through the NFR (not for resale) US order,
but not through the Canadian order. 

From Young Living:  Sacred Mountain™ promotes feelings of strength, empowerment, grounding, and protection that are a result of being close to nature. This blend of conifer essential oils, including spruce, fir, and cedarwood, evokes the feelings of sanctity found in the mountains.
Ingredients
Spruce (Picea mariana), ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), Balsam fir (Abies balsamea) and cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica).

You can find it on the YL website HERE.


I am a Young Living Independent Distributor, which means I buy my essential oils at the wholesale price rather than the retail price. I save 24% off retail, receive discounted shipping, and can earn free products through the Essential Rewards program as well as the ability to earn commissions. 

If you would like to become an Independent Distributor, I would love to sponsor you!  You can click HERE and enter 2066298 in the “Sponsor  and Enroller ID” boxes. 
I am always happy to answer any questions!  
Email me at thepureoil@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment