Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Peppermint and Orange


Peppermint and Orange are a great blend to diffuse on sticky summer days.





The Orange is an uplifting scent and also calming.
The Peppermint is cooling and is a great one to help keep energized and focused.  

Together they make a fantastic pair to diffuse. 

I usually use 1-2 drops of Peppermint with 3-4 drops of orange. 
The kids and I both love the scent. It keeps everyone ready to move, but calm at the same time. 
Love it!

I am a Young Living Independent Distributor, which means I buy my essential oils at the wholesale price rather than the retail price. I save 24% off retail, receive discounted shipping, and can earn free products through the Essential Rewards program as well as the ability to earn commissions. 

If you would like to become an Independent Distributor, I would love to sponsor you!  You can click HERE and enter 2066298 in the “Sponsor  and Enroller ID” boxes. 
I am always happy to answer any questions!  
Email me at thepureoil@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment