Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Fall harvest smoothie



After making my creamy apple pie smoothie a few more times, I decided to play with that 'recipe' a bit, and came up with this one.  I think you'll love it!






It has a wonderful sweetness, and I love the touch of colour the bit of carrot brings to it.  I'm way too full to try another one, but I'll be more adventurous with the carrot next time, and try a half of a whole carrot.  The two inch piece really doesn't show up in the flavours for me..so if you're not a fan of raw carrots, or carrot juice, this recipe as written will likely still be a hit!  If you love carrot, or carrot cake, I'd go with a few 2 inch chunks and see how that turns out.  I suppose this could be called a carrot cake smoothie if you added enough carrot to get that flavour.

The clove and ginger EOs in this one are really just supporting roles.  They add a bit of a punch without overwhelming the mix. 





Everything in the blender, except for the milk.  It might look like an odd-ball sort of combination, but don't knock it until you try it.  It's so yummy!!




All blended up.  Look at those pretty bubbles!




And now for the recipe.




I hope you'll give this one a try.
If you do, let me know what you think of it!






I am a Young Living Independent Distributor, which means I buy my essential oils at the wholesale price rather than the retail price. I save 24% off retail, receive discounted shipping, and can earn free products through the Essential Rewards program as well as the ability to earn commissions. 

If you would like to become an Independent Distributor, I would love to sponsor you!  You can click HERE and enter 2066298 in the “Sponsor  and Enroller ID” boxes. 
I am always happy to answer any questions!  
Email me at thepureoil@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment