Saturday, February 6, 2016

February Diffuser Blend 2016

February is a tough month for lots of us, at least way up here in Canada and the Northern US.  We had a late start to winter here in my neck of the woods, but it's in full fury now, and has been really since New Years Eve or so.  By this time I'm getting cranky with the cold, and feeling like I'll never see the sun again....is spring really ever coming back?

I need something uplifting in the diffuser to lift the fog of winter and remind me that spring really is coming...because I've survived a lot of February's before, and even though it seems like the warm weather will never get here, it always does!

February is also the month we celebrate Valentines, and here in Ontario, also Family Day.  

This is a great blend for Valentine's Day, as it's comforting and lovely and uplifting all at the same time.  

I have been playing with this blend for few weeks now, and I really like this version.  It's bright and warm, and floral all at the same time.  Copaiba is a very mild scent, and here it provides some warmth. 
Lemon/Lime is always a refreshing, clean smell that livens me up. 
Joy blend contains the following:
bergamot, lemon, palmarosa, ylang ylang, mandarin, rose, geranium, jasmine, Roman chamomile, coriander
This most definitely brings a floral note to the blend, but it's not overpowering.  

1 drop Joy
3 drops Copaiba
2 drops Lemon/Lime


No comments:

Post a Comment