Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Exciting Northern Lights news!


Check this out!  Straight from Young Living...


Canada’s favourite son, Northern Lights Black Spruce, is now available in a 15 ml! That’s three times more national pride in one little bottle. But the good news doesn’t stop there. We’re pouring it on all February long. 

For every 15 ml bottle of Northern Lights Black Spruce you order in the month of February, we’ll throw in a FREE 5 ml bottle of the same amazing Northern Lights Essential Oil. No limit.

From Young Living’s new Northern Lights farm in British Columbia, Northern Lights Black Spruce is the symbol of our proud Canadian Young Living Essential oilers. And it’s home just in time to celebrate Family Day with you and yours.

No limits apply, so don’t miss out on this incredible February perk!


For my review of NLBS (Northern Lights Black Spruce) Click HERE





I am a Young Living Independent Distributor, which means I buy my essential oils at the wholesale price rather than the retail price. I save 24% off retail, receive discounted shipping, and can earn free products through the Essential Rewards program as well as the ability to earn commissions. 

If you would like to become an Independent Distributor, I would love to sponsor you!  You can click HERE and enter 2066298 in the “Sponsor  and Enroller ID” boxes. 
I am always happy to answer any questions!  
Email me at thepureoil@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment